A personality portrait is a style of portrait which shows the inner core of a person, their energy and individuality. It is not a likeness in solely looks but does reflect the persons appearance.
When you decide to have a personality portrait done, you will be asked for a photograph of yourself or whoever you wish the portrait to be for, as well as being sent this questionnaire which you will need to return plus your image for the process to begin.Questionnaire
1. List your 4 favourite colours and any colours you dislike.
2. Tell me your best features and your worst (physically)
3. How would you describe yourself in two sentences?
4. Who are your idols (pick 4 at most)
5. What is your favourite style of decoration? I.e. minimalist, shabby chic, retro…..
6. Pick 3 (of each) animals, places in the world, food and books.
7. What are your passions in life?
8. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
9. What are your worst fears?
10. Would you describe yourself as light hearted and positive or dark and moody?
To buy your personality portrait please visit Charlotte Farhan’s Webiste where you can pay via PayPal so your peace of mind.
Every painting from Charlotte Farhan is packaged with the up-most care and you will receive a certificate of authenticity as you will be purchasing a one off “original” piece of art.
If you are interested in having your very own personality portrait please use the comment section at the bottom of this page or email Charlotte Farhan at email@example.com expect a reply within 48 hours